Curly hair extensions are being used commonly today in the African and European markets. Therefore, the durability of curly hair extensions is of great interest to international customers. To prolong the durability of curly hair extensions, here are a few tips for taking care of curly hair extensions.
Taking care of curly hair extensions: What are curly hair extensions?
Before learning about how to take care of curly hair extension, we need to understand the definition, types of curly hair extension and its durability.
Taking care of curly hair extensions: Its definition
Curly hair extension is a hair extension that is designed in the shape of continuous 360-degree spirals from the roots to the ends of the hair. It is usually 10-30 inches in length.
Curly hair extension is popular for its trendy design and good quality.
- In terms of hair design, dynamic and active girls often like curly hair extensions.
- In terms of hair quality, curly hair extensions are made from 100% human hair, not synthetic hair. The hair material used is usually virgin and remy hair, which can be bleached, dyed and styled at will.
Taking care of curly hair extensions: Types of curly hair extensions
Before learning about taking care of curly hair extensions, let’s learn about hair types to find the right care for each type. There are 12 most trending hairstyles compiled by 5S Hair factory.
- Bob hair: Light waves from the roots to the middle of the hair and curls at the ends.
- Deep wavy: The waves are even and small and the style is classic.
- Egg curl: Only curl at the end of the hair to the middle of the hair
- Tip twist curl: Big round curls in cylindrical shape
- Pixie curl: Very small cylindrical curls
- Water curl: Curl evenly and small from the roots to the ends of the hair
- Funmi curl: Each curl will have a big and beautiful twist at the ends.
- Kinky curl: Curls are small and uniform from the roots to the ends of the hair, creating bouncy hair
- Burmese curl: Light and soft waves
- Magic funmi: Similar to Funmi curl but with lighter curls
- Mixed wavy: Curls evenly from the roots to the middle of the hair and curls at the ends
- Circle curl: Curled in a circle and divided into sections
Taking care of curly hair extensions: Its durability
The durability of a curly hair extension depends on how well you take care of curly hair extension. If curly hair extension is properly cared for, it can last up to 2-3 years.
Tips for taking care of curly hair extensions
If you are a fan of curly hair extensions, you must know the following tips to take care of curly hair extensions.
Taking care of curly hair extensions: Comb
Combing your hair properly is a useful tip for taking care of curly hair extensions.
- The first thing you need to note for taking care of curly hair extensions is that you should not comb your hair when it is dry because it will break and tangle the hair strands. You need to remove the curly hair extension, wet it and comb it with a wide comb. Combing with fingers is also a way to limit hair loss.
- The second thing you need to keep in mind is to comb your hair from the roots to the ends of your hair, not in many directions to avoid tangling your hair.
Taking care of curly hair extensions: Wash
There are two things you need to keep in mind when taking care of curly hair extension by washing your hair, which is the frequency of shampooing and the type of shampoo and conditioner you should use.
- About how often to wash curly hair extensions: You should wash it twice a week to avoid losing curly hair. Washing your hair every day is only for your real hair. In addition, when washing your hair, you need to remove the curly hair extension and gently rinse the water from the roots to the ends to avoid messing up the hair.
- About shampoo and conditioner: You should use sulfate-free shampoo and conditioner or natural organic shampoos to take care of curly hair extensions. And you should only use conditioner on the ends of your hair with a moderate level to avoid causing hair loss.
Taking care of curly hair extensions: Dry
One thing you need to avoid to take care of curly hair extensions is to let your hair dry naturally. Drying your hair immediately after washing will make your hair dry and damage your curls. Therefore, you need to dry your hair with a towel and let it dry naturally.
Taking care of curly hair extensions: Style
To take care of your curly hair extension, you need to avoid using hot appliances when styling your hair. Sometimes, you want to change your hairstyle to avoid getting bored. That should be fine if you use sponge rollers and perm rods or cutting curly hair extensions to change its texture. Moreover, you can change the color of your hair by dyeing highlights.
Taking care of curly hair extensions: Protect when sleeping
To properly take care of curly hair extensions, you need to avoid wearing them when you go to bed. If you don’t want to remove the curly hair extension, you need to secure it with a towel to avoid losing the curls and messing up your hair.
Taking care of curly hair extensions: Proper storage
To properly store your curly hair extension, you need to wash and dry it, then spray a little conditioner and put it in a carton box. Thanks to this method, you can make sure your curly hair extension stays clean and undamaged.
Taking care of curly hair extensions: Where to buy?
5S Hair factory is the leading factory providing real hair extensions in Vietnam with a variety of designs and colors. Some popular hair extension products of 5S Hair factory such as curly hair extension, wavy hair extension, straight hair extension,…
For more information, please contact via:
- Website: 5shair.com
- WhatsApp: +84855555754 – Ms. Lily-5S Hair Manager
- Instagram: lily_5shair_official