Check out these tips on how to store leather bags so that you will not have to worry about your leather items.
1. Things to keep in mind when storing leather bags
If you’re looking for the best way to store your leather bags, there are a few things to consider:
1.1. How to store leather bags: One thing to always remember is how to store leather bags in a pristine environment.
- This prevents dust from entering the bag and damaging the leather surface. Dirt is the main cause of deterioration in leather uppers. They tend to wear out leather handbags, especially leather backpacks that are constantly exposed to sweat on their backs, making them easier to tear, narrower and less deformable.
1.2. How to store leather bags: Living temperature is also important.
- The temperature of your home has an immediate effect on the leather of your bag. Sources of heat or moisture in the home B. Radiators, fireplaces, air conditioners, or windows exposed to direct sunlight will quickly damage the leather of the bag.
1.3. How to store leather bags: Climate must also be considered.
- One of the biggest risks with leather is moisture, and this risk increases when the leather texture of the bag is strong (such as full grain). Climatic moisture is the main cause of leather bag mold and leather bag rot.
2. Tips on how to store leather bags easily at your own place
To know exactly how to store leather bags at home, we recommend some tips.
2.1. How to store leather bags: Use acid-free paper when storing the leather bag.
Many people have the habit of storing leather bags in closets or storerooms immediately after use.
- This is thought to be one of the reasons why leather bags tend to oxidize and mold easily. In addition, such preservation leads to the fact that leather bags quickly lose their shape.
- To avoid such a situation, store the leather case with acid-free paper. These items can be hung or covered to protect them from dirt and harmful environmental influences.
2.2. How to store leather bags: Leather bags should be hung on wide hangers.
- A big mistake on how to store leather bags is to use wire hangers and ribbon loops inside the garment to hang it. The use of wire hangers can wrinkle leather bags and can damage or ruin the leather over time.Using webbing loops on leather bag items for hanging avoids wire hangers. As with hangers, leather counterweights can damage clothing. Due to the weight of the garment, there is an equal chance that the loop will detach from the leather and tear.
- So, using a wide clothes hanger is a great option for hanging leather bags. It minimizes the possibility of leaving marks on the leather skin or causing leather tearing because the contact surface of the hanger is wider with the leather bag.
Related content: https://celine-handbags.net/12-trendy-designs-for-leather-duffle-bag-for-women/
2.3. How to store leather bags: Store your leather bag in a well-ventilated container.
Another mistake on how to store leather bags we want to mention is storing leather bags in plastic containers and storing leather bags in damp areas.
- The plastic prevents the leather from breathing, which is necessary. In addition, a humid environment is an excellent prerequisite for mold growth. Therefore, if a leather bag is exposed to a humid environment, the leather of the bag will easily grow moldy and break.
- Therefore, it is very important to store your leather bag in a well-ventilated container. Leather bags are best stored in cloth bags, luggage or wooden boxes. Besies, remember to give each of them enough space to breathe and avoid crowding.
Maybe you are into: The Women’s Bag Styles You Can Keep Yourself Up To Date
So, have you known how to store leather bags properly? Let us know.
Follow us here for more interesting content: https://www.behance.net/womenbagsofficial