One of the hair supplements for maintenance of hair extensions, hair masks become indispensable things in the daily routines of hair users. With natural and diversified ingredients, users can easily be innovative with hair masks for flowing hair!
Tell you what hair masks are?
When it comes to hair masks what comes to our mind is a face mask. Absolutely, hair masks have a lot in common with hair conditioners during hair treatments. The benefits are deeply nourishing, hydrating, and strengthening hair—but they’re stronger and more intense.
Whether it’s heat styling, new hairstyles, or exposure to the outdoors, we put our hair through a lot of stress. This can result in significant hair loss. Hair treatment masks can help minimize hair breakage and make your hair look and feel healthier in the privacy of your own home.
Detailed instructions to use hair masks?
Hair masks are applied as soon as users can guarantee the cleaning step for hair extensions as below:
- Step 1: Shampoo and rinse your hair.
- Step 2: Apply the hair mask on your hair thoroughly.
- Step 3: Take a three- to five-minute break. While you are waiting time, users can spend their time cleaning the face or skincare to avoid boredness!
- Step 4: Finish by rinsing.
- Step 5: Towel dry and style your freshly refreshed hair as usual.
The steps to do a hair mask is considered flexible during treatment. Follow the suitable steps for each hair extension style to get the best results.
Notes for hair masks in use
There are some recommendations that are considered to avoid unexpected things for consumers. Follow us for more information:
- No hair mask abuse: we are referring to the frequency of hair masks. According to the hair experts, once a week is enough to apply a hair mask for hair extensions. For those, their hair status becomes too dry or damaged, twice or three times will be applied for the better.
- Feasible time to leave hair mask: the time of keeping hair mask on the hair extensions largely depends on the type of hair mask you are using and hairstyles as well. The common rule is leaving a hair mask overnight, particularly for wet hair can lead to excessive hydration and moisture. 15 to 20 minutes may be the ideal time for applying hair masks.
- Suitable hair masks: Identifying the condition of hairstyles to choose the proper hair masks is essential. Instead of catching up with the latest hair masks without efficacy, choosing your own type of hair mask is better. You’d better choose the right masks for the best short hairstyles, long hairstyles, colored hairstyles and so on.
Recommendations for types of hair masks?
Hair mask is no longer a problem as users can choose natural ingredients for treatment, guaranteeing the safety criteria, also quality. We hope the following suggestions can support you as much as possible:
- Banana hair mask: banana is an easy-to-find element wherever you are. Banana contains a lot of folic axes, which makes a great contribution to the shine of your hair extensions. This type is definitely a good pick for dry hair conditions to supply moisture and hydration.
- Hair mask from egg, milk, and lemon: There are not many nutrients such as vitamins, and proteins, which help nourish the hair roots, stimulate them to grow and develop. Fatty acids in eggs help smooth hair, creating a natural shine. Besides, eggs also help prevent brain loss and baldness. This combination is suitable for almost all kinds of hair extensions.
- Yogurt hair mask: packed with anti-oxidants and exit lactic, which provide vitamins and protein for hair. The yogurt hair mask is suitable for oily scalp, nourish your hair to make it softer.
On the way to take care of hair extensions, hair masks are of paramount importance for each user. Follow the useful information to have more practical knowledge!